Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
В Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:00:15 -0500
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On 11/10/2014 07:30 AM, James Knott wrote:
Is there any way to change what appears on the boot menu? On this
computer, I have 2 partitions that show up in the menu for Windows. One
is the Windows 7 partition and the other is the restore partition, which
I most definitely do not want to be available on the boot menu.

I believe someone mentioned editing grub.cfg. However, that appears to
be a complex script, which I have no idea how to modify. Is there no
simple way to keep grub2 from including that restore partition in the menu?

os-prober tries to avoid restore partitions, but of course it is best
efforts heuristic. It is always possible that vendor or newer Windows
changed something so it is not detected. Open bug report so it can be
investigated.

There's another, mission critical issue with the menu. Next to the
Windows partitions, there's the Microsoft flag. Since Linux shouldn't
be outdone by Windows,

I almost stopped reading further ...

is there any way to put a "Tux" image next to the
Linux items?

For me on 13.2 it shows SUSE icon (I forgot English name for this
animal) for openSUSE menu entries. Do you want to replace SUSE icon
with something else or you mean something different?