Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 07:30 AM, James Knott wrote:
Is there any way to change what appears on the boot menu? On this
computer, I have 2 partitions that show up in the menu for Windows. One
is the Windows 7 partition and the other is the restore partition, which
I most definitely do not want to be available on the boot menu.

I believe someone mentioned editing grub.cfg. However, that appears to
be a complex script, which I have no idea how to modify. Is there no
simple way to keep grub2 from including that restore partition in the menu?

There's another, mission critical issue with the menu. Next to the
Windows partitions, there's the Microsoft flag. Since Linux shouldn't
be outdone by Windows, is there any way to put a "Tux" image next to the
Linux items?