Re: [opensuse] opensuse 13.2 sh command broken
On 11/13/2014 08:52 AM, Mark Hounschell wrote:
On 11/12/2014 05:19 PM, John Andersen wrote:

While sitting in SH (which is bash in disguise) I type /etc/s and hit
tab
Again nothing happens on the first tab, the second tab shows a list

FYI, Just because sh is a it is a link to bash does NOT mean that using
"sh" is the same as using "bash". All "bash" has to do is look at arg[0]
to see what action is expected. I haven't looked at the "bash" source
code but I _suspect_ bash knows if it was invoked using the link "sh"
and does something different in that case.

Yes, as I said, this is clearlyn documented in the MAN page.