Re: [opensuse] wifi connections [Was: Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2]
On 11/12/2014 11:55 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Yes, you have the option, but the name is different. You have to disable
automatic browsing for "free wifi", or something like that. My phone
does not automatically connect, I have to tap the wifi icon manually,
then it offers a list of choices. It only connects automatically to
those "known" connections, those that have been used previously.

This should be an option for each connection, just as it is in Linux &
Windows.