[opensuse] asrock motherboard with uefi bios can't boot install media
Hello:

I have a new computer with an asrock B85M Pro3 motherboard with uefi bios (64Mb
AMI UEFI Legal BIOS according to specs,
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B85M%20Pro3/?cat=Specifications). I tried to
install openSUSE 13.1 from install DVD on it but the install medium is not
recognized by the system. It goes into a select boot disk -> computer restart
loop. Even if I select manually the DVD drive as boot disk at startup, the same
occurs. Secure boot is turned off in the BIOS settings. I successfully
installed from the same DVD other systems previously, that is the DVD is OK.

How to solve this?

Thanks

Istvan