[opensuse] I thought I knew the basics - "tee" not working as I expected
Is there a way to force tee to flush it's buffers? (Or tee may not be
the problem.)

== details

I have an interactive program I want to capture the output of. It
only has one prompt, then it runs to completion

It's a python app. I'm running inside konsole and my basic command is:

python preg.py | tee output_file

I'm not getting any output in konsole nor in the output_file until the app ends.

If I run it interactively, I get the prompt fine, but all the
resulting output spits up on the screen and it is multiple screens of
output.

I realize the program is not the greatest at creating savable output,
but I didn't write it!

Thanks
Greg
--