Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/12/2014 09:02 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
The behaviour mentioned where it was necessary to enter the password
each and everytime you booted into '13.2' and to have wifi was the
case with RC1. Annoyed the heck out of me to say the least. But doing
a *clean* install of the "final" oS 13.2 solved this annoyance.

At least this is what happened here.

This is on a clean install. I first experienced it when I tried to
upgrade from 13.1. I then did a new install and the problem remained,
though another problem with DNS was fixed.