Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-12-14 07:50]:
[...]
What are you going on about? I have been using WiFi for years and have
never seen the behaviour you describe. Not in Linux, Windows, Android,
iPhone, iPad etc.. Never. Why is it supposed to be the case now? With
all those, you're asked for the password when you first try to connect
and it is then remembered. This is clearly a bug.

Then your "wifi" experiences clearly differ *greatly* from mine. Even the
brain-dead sudo operating system asks me on first connect or offers on
setting up a new connection wether to "auto" connect and/or save the
password defaulting usually to saving when "auto" is selected. My windoz
repair station is remote to my router and I *never* save connection info
(password) when attaching other peoples devices to my network and I
*never* setup "guest" connections.