Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 2014-11-12 03:14, James Knott wrote:

I'm not talking about during the install. I'm talking about after the
installation is complete. I install using an Ethernet connection. Just
to verify, I connected to another SSID with the appropriate password and
connected. I then rebooted and tried the same connection. It is again
asking for the password. This is clearly a bug that should never have
made it past testing.

Then, why didn't you test and report it? It was you duty >;-)

It probably did not happen to many, that's why it was not, probably. Or
did not happen to anybody that thought about reporting it then instead
of telling here and now.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >