Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 11:19 PM, James Knott wrote:
However, I just did an install, not upgrade to 13.2, so that I could get
the computer working for tomorrow. I can now boot into both Linux and
Windows, so I can now go to bed and to work tomorrow.

Once again, WiFi passwords are not remembered. It shouldn't be
necessary to re-enter the password every time.

When I get time, I'll again try to reinstall the old 13.1 system. One
thing that might have been causing problems is it was Grub and not Grub 2.