Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 11:00 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Usually Windows Vista+ get sda1 and sda2 at least. Having
Windows installed, and where it's installed, affects what needs to be done
WRT bootloader installation and operation.

It's Windows 7 and has 3 primary partitions. I created an extended
partition to hold /, /home and swap.

However, I just did an install, not upgrade to 13.2, so that I could get
the computer working for tomorrow. I can now boot into both Linux and
Windows, so I can now go to bed and to work tomorrow.

BTW, I noticed the boot menu screen looks different between the install
and upgrade versions, but that sda1 recovery partition is still listed.
I'd like to know how to remove that.

When I have time, I can try restoring that 13.1 system, if the problems
remain in 13.2.