Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 09:47 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Maybe you are dealing with a Grub Legacy prompt? Try substituting kernel for
linux there.

That will have to wait for another time. At the moment, I'm
reinstalling 13.2, so that I can do my work tomorrow.

Your kind of problem is justfication for creating multiboot
installations as a habit (as I do), having something familiar and
handy to fall back on *easily* when a new installation turns fubar.

That would take disk space I don't have. I put a 700 GB drive in this
computer several months ago, because I ran out of space for work stuff
on the Windows 7 partition.

The reinstall just completed and I'm back at the grub rescue prompt.