Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 2014-11-11 03:25, James Knott wrote:
On 2014-11-11 03:02, Felix Miata wrote:
James Knott composed on 2014-11-10 20:48 (UTC-0500):
Maybe your whole
process should be shared here for people to look for a flaw.
Yes, please!

What I need right now is a way to get a working system again. I need
this computer for work tomorrow and currently can't boot anything.
Also, it's bed time in about 1.5 hours.

It is past bedtime here by several hours. But I don't know what you are
trying to do do. Mount sda6 again, rw, why? Where? What for? Then what?

Please, full details. What exact commands you type, what exact response
you get. Either type, or photos.

If you want help from people not on your seat, you have to help us
understand, first. You should know that, I have known you here for
years, you are no novice in help-mail-lists.

Take your time. I'm going to bed now. :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)