Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 08:48 PM, James Knott wrote:
On 11/10/2014 08:43 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
That doesn't work either. When I enter the command mount -o remount,rw
/dev/sda6/ /mnt, I get a long listing of the mount command options
followed by "mount.bin: /mnt not mounted or bad option".
Try:
mount -o remount,rw /dev/sda6 /mnt
That was a typo in my email. I didn't have sda6/ when I entered the
command.

Also, one thing that article doesn't mention is the mount /dev/sda6 /mnt
must be issued before remount.

However, that first part, isn't relevant. I started with the part that
begins with mount /dev/hdxy /mnt and went from there. I was able to run
Yast > boot loader, but it complained about the partitioning.

One other thing I can do is boot the system and am taken to a grub
rescue prompt. Can I do anything there? I've tried searching on the
Internet, but not found much.