Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
jdd composed on 2014-11-10 20:15 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata composed:

They are if you buy good ones instead of junk.
http://www.digitalfaq.com/reviews/dvd-media.htm

no.

I buy the bmost expensive available at my dealer.

No local dealers here that offer any quality media. For several years I've
only been buying JVC Taiyo Yuden, making bad discs here very rare.

it's not (IMHO) a dvd problem but a reader problem, dvd readers are so
cheap nowaday, they are not well aligned and do not like burned dvd - we
are back at the dvd beginning era :-(

Futzing with reader upgrades might be OK for those with one or few, not for
those with more, or those married to hardware for which upgrading is no option.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/