[opensuse] Installing xsane
  • From: "A. den Oudsten" <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:27:04 +0100
Installed 13.2 and upgraded to tumbleweed with the zypper dup procedure.
Installed (very diificult) xsane.
Starting xsane gave the message 'Error during CMS conversion. Could not open scanner ICM profile'
After three times clicking away this message I got the possibility to touch the 'preview' button.
Again three times the same message and after getting a preview the same.
The same for scanning.
At filing the scan I got the message 'Failed to execute OCR command: gocr. File or map does not exist'
How can I solve this?
Thanks,

André den Oudsten