Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
Le 10/11/2014 18:26, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 11/10/2014 10:59 AM, jdd wrote:
Le 10/11/2014 15:30, Anton Aylward a écrit :

As laptops are getting thinner one of the losses is a DVD drive. (the

but an external usb drive is around $20 (and dvd's are much cheaper than
usb keys)$

So for less than $10 I have a year's worth of backup media.

I know, dvd cost if around cents 20 :-)

but are them reliable?

in my experience, if they are read on the writer they where written by, peobably no problem, but for *install* dvd, this is not what is used, no reason to install on the computer you used to write :-)

on recent time, I see more and more install problem with dvd's and absolutely no with usb (I speak about media problems)

jdd