Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 11/10/2014 12:42 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
lynn composed on 2014-11-10 18:22 (UTC+0100):

On Ubuntu, after you have logged in, it asks you if
you want to upgrade. You click yes or no. There is nothing to configure
or isos to burn. We have nothing like that.

We do have something effectively equivalent that is modestly more complicated:

1-login on a vtty as root (vtty recommended but not required)
2-# zypper clean -a
3-navigate to /etc/zypp/repos.d/
4-edit each file there, replacing each instance of 13.1 with 13.2

Does this apply for all those repositories outside of the ones in the
normal distribution basic set?

Well obviously not all the Build service ones!

What about "Kernel_Standard" then?

5-# zypper ref
6-# zypper dup
7-reboot into 13.2