Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
On 10/11/14 13:31, Per Inge Oestmoen wrote:

It is a major advantage to be able to install or upgrade every kind of
software independent of the internet.

I'm sure it is. With this 13.2, that's all you _can_ do.

What we want is a method for those of us who have a lot of machines or not a lot of time or who are not experts to be offered an update as and when it is released. On Ubuntu, after you have logged in, it asks you if you want to upgrade. You click yes or no. There is nothing to configure or isos to burn. We have nothing like that.
L x