Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
  • From: John Connor <jaconnor44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 17:54:26 +0100
Minor comment - SusE has asked for a user during installation for some
time now, at least the way I do it (fresh install to root with /home
preserved - after some bad experiences with upgrades I avoid them).
The simplest way to avoid later problems is to define a unique user
just for installation e.g. name=user name + opensuse version. You can
later remove this user when you set up the "real" users after
successful installation.