Re: [opensuse] M5 computer: no off switch (did anyone learn?) [humour]
On 11/10/2014 11:07 AM, Billie Walsh wrote:

I want it to do what *I* want it to do not what it wants to do. It
already does enough of that.

Have you considered that perhaps "AI" (as in 'expert systems') are
smarter than you and better able to decide, certain with less emotion
and swearing, what you _should_ do?

What I'm waiting for is smart phones to be smart enough to tell that
girl walking down the street heads down reading her phone "step to the
left to avoid the open pit". Or possibly "step to the right to walk
into the man of your dreams".

--
Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government
of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?