Re: [opensuse] Fresh 13.2 install fail - two problems - help please
On 2014-11-09 10:01, jdd wrote:
Le 09/11/2014 09:22, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

I do not know when parted started to use 1MB offset for the first
partition.

well, this mean the problem exists if one have to keep the old
partitions (or one of them).

So wipe all the disk or do not use btrfs. Couldn't this be done by Yast?

Why? It is just way easier to install using a separate /boot, as it has
been done for ages. I don't see the complication.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >