Re: [opensuse] Fresh 13.2 install fail - two problems - help please
Le 09/11/2014 14:16, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 11/09/2014 02:38 AM, jdd wrote:

most thief looks about the computer, not it's content

What do you mean by that?
Are you saying that computers are stolen for the hardware value alone?

yes. Mosth thief do not even know what a computer is :-(

Perhaps the view that the computer was more valuable than its contents
held in the last century and holds in the minds of many judges in the

enterprises may have valuable data not to be stolen and use encryptiàon, but most of the peoàple do not even backup they Hard drive. I nearly any week have such call "my drive do not read, help".

around me, many computer where stolen, but through windows let open, or luggage, or office wrekked

no one for data mining (not to say this do not exist)

jdd