[opensuse] Ruben's cascade of problems [humour]
On 11/08/2014 07:55 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
This stuf is UNUSUABLE in its current state.

You are aware, I hope, that software is psycho-sentient.
It hasfeelings and is in many ways like a cat

Some people have called me a systemd fanboi, but the reality is that
systemd and so many other things that people - you all know who I'm
talking about - bitch and moan about works just fine for me. Like a
cat this software rubs up against me and cuddle on my lap contentedly.
That's 'cos I don't say bad things about them on a public forum.

Think about it for a moment; isn't it the same software running on my
system as on Rubens and even, amazingly enough, on aaron's, whatever
name he is masquerading under now. How come it works for me and not for
them?

Simple: its about ATTITUDE. I have a positive attitude towards the
software so it responds nicely to me. Others say bad things about it.
Suppose you were that software. Who would you rather work with?
Someone who talks nicely to you, treats you with respect and extols your
virtues for all to hear, or someone who talks you down, says you are
unemployable and a waste of time? How would you feel? How would you
respond? Who would you rather work with? Who would you devote a little
extra effort for?

Now, ask yourself, given all that, is it any surprise that systemd and
other software works nicely for me but not for Ruben and the others.

--
It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more
doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For