Re: [opensuse] Fresh 13.2 install fail - two problems - help please
Le 08/11/2014 21:30, James Knott a écrit :

A few years ago, I set up ThinkPads for a pharmaceutical company. The
drives were encrypted and could only be accessed after the password was
entered. No password, no data. Even if someone "borrowed" a computer,
they couldn't read anything without the password.

many of the users I know tend to forget they passwds or write them on the keyboard...

encrypting is only necessary if the data is really secret (and a pharamcy company seems to be a good candidate for that).

most thief looks about the computer, not it's content

jdd