Re: [opensuse] Fresh 13.2 install fail - two problems - help please
Le 08/11/2014 20:52, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Browsing forums, there was reference to release notes:

http://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/13.2/#idm140129443081152

which describes exactly this situation "in newbie language" ...

no.

I have mbr computers with only linux. If I understand (but may be I don't), it's the mbr that is a problem, not XP, that mean every non uefi computern that is most of the more than 2 years old computers?

I have many to install, so why I ask

usually I try to keep the install default as much as I can (it's much easier to maintain afterward)

jdd