Re: [opensuse] KDE for SLED?
On Saturday 08 November 2014 19:32:07 Carlos E. R. wrote:
But not Suse.

(And unfortunately, that attitude carries over into Opensuse quite
strongly).

That part I knew first hand. When they think they are right, they
don't listen, unless comes somebody with IBM behind and tells them
"you are wrong, change this fast".

Hm, how you got that experience? For me almost every release was "wow they
really improved it", except for 10.0 I think, when during the mono hype days
packager was based on mono and beagle was introduced. That was a disaster, the
only time I reverted back to 9.3 until 10.1 came out.

--
Regards,
Stas