[opensuse] Re: Btrfs: Error Upon Installation
  • From: "Sam M." <backgroundprocess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 05:12:45 -0800
By the way, here's my partition setup on my workstation:

NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
sda 8:0 0 931.5G 0 disk
├─sda1 8:1 0 156M 0 part /boot/efi
├─sda2 8:2 0 2G 0 part [SWAP]
├─sda3 8:3 0 20G 0 part /
└─sda4 8:4 0 909.4G 0 part /home
sr0 11:0 1 1024M 0 rom

After the btrfs install failed, I couldn't import mount points in YaST
as that failed. I had to go into expert partitioner, and YaST wanted
to create another 2 partitions in what looked like what was free on my
sda4 partition. I deleted those entries and now I'm all back up and
running on EXT4 and everything is great. I don't mind using btrfs if I
can get past the error.