[opensuse] Btrfs: Error Upon Installation
Hi,

I installed btrfs over an EXT4 operating system partition (/), and I
got a strange error message. The options the dialogue box gave
pertaining to the error were Continue and Abort. I clicked Continue,
and then I got a lengthy error message about a problem creating
initrd. I clicked continue or ignore (I forget), and if I recall
correctly the installation finished. I think when I rebooted the
system, all I got was a black grub screen with a flashing cursor. Has
anyone else gotten this? I installed btrfs on another test laptop and
there were no problems. The drive I'm using has no bad sectors and
passes SMART, so I don't think it's that. Here is the error message:

"Failure occured during the following action:
Formatting partition /dev/sda3 (20.00 GiB) with btrfs

System error code was: -3043

/bin/mount -t btrfs -o subvolid=0,acl,user_xattr '/dev/sda3'
'/tmp/libstorage-CDkTv4/tmp-mp-MB9Er9':
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda3,

Continue despite the error"