[opensuse] KDE for SLED?
  • From: Stanislav Baiduzhyi <sbaiduzh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:43:32 +0100
Hi All,

I'm asking just out of curiosity, I do not want to start flame wars and I do
not have any strong feelings towards it as I'm not the target audience, as
openSUSE fulfils my needs better than enterprise-grade desktop.

So, from my ignorant point of view it always seemed like KDE is the strongest
point of SUSE amongst all linux distributions. And then suddenly I discover
that SLED offers gnome instead.

Why decision was made to use gnome instead of kde? Have I missed something
important or it's just some single showstoper feature that forced move to
gnome (like evolution-ews probably?)?

--
Regards,
Stas