Re: [opensuse] Re: How to stop sy****d delayed emails...?
On 11/06/2014 11:14 AM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
From my point of view our emails are currently just randomly delayed ...
and that's really annoying.

LOL!

I've been using mailing lists since 1982 and have that happen for
reasons that have nothing to do with "moderation" and a lot to do with
technical matters I have no control over.

Last week I've spent at least 30 minutes to validate my email setup
because one email did not appeared on the list.

I think you're overly sensitive!

I've posted to lists and been away from the computer for much longer
than 30 minutes, days even! If you're expecting SMTP and mailing lists
run by computers you have no control over to be instantaneous then I
think you really don't grok this technology. Perhaps if this was run
on a guaranteed service system, running perhaps on an Amazon cloud Saas,
then you'd have cause for complaint.

Heck, I've had SMS messages that took more then 30 minuts to get through!

People
already started to complain about me.

Oh?