[opensuse] 13.2 - update from factory
I had a testbed computer installed with factory.

tried to instamm from dvd 64b

When I choosed "update" (from the start menu, new :-), yast discovered the repositories, and asked to configure the network, but looped asking if I want to configure network, when initially, when installing, I was given the usual yast menu and network config worked like a charm.

them, saying no, yast said that the system was not compatible and I had to leave.

The standard install is running now (there where nothing significant on the disk)

jdd