On 09/30/2014 02:01 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-09-29 18:55, Doug wrote:

Until somebody answers the question. Give details as to how to get rid
of systemd and use sysv instead. Given the OS with systemd, how to get
rid of it and make it work with sysv. Anything else is a waste of bandwidth.

Create a fork of openSUSE and get working yourself on that. You will not convince the people doing openSUSE now to do it for you.

Further discussion is futile.

Carlos, if I knew how to do that, I would be doing it.
--doug