On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:21:59 -0400
Ruben Safir <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, again who is going to write the new code to make it available for ....

Enjoy the thread.

It is not a silly question at all. But it is not init that is the
problem. It is the system scripts that need all the work
Well, I'll volunteer to mainatin a bunch of scripts as soon as I
finished to migrate all my production machines to FreeBSD (I'm moreless
half-way... :-).

Luciano
--
/"\ /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250