Dirk's an angry old troll, the split-personality type who talks big
and bad over email but wouldn't dare say a word to someone's face as
he does on here. And that makes him just that; a troll. And not only
that, but his arguments are childish rants with swear words and I (and
I am sure others) don't even read them. Some of us have real work to
get done, and aren't living on welfare like Dirk, who has all the time
in the world to waste his SSI check on playing troll on openSUSE
forums. Can we get rid of this little piece of trash please? Thank
you.