Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of systemd and putting sysv back
On Monday 29 Sep 2014 17:16:12 Dirk Gently wrote:
ianseeks wrote:
On Sunday 28 Sep 2014 20:39:23 Dirk Gently wrote:
ianseeks wrote:
On Saturday 27 Sep 2014 19:58:28 Dirk Gently wrote:
It really is that simple -- because, narcissists believe that ANY
opinion
that differs from their own is illegitimate,

see i was correct, pot kettle black

Still ignoring the facts in favor of playground platitudes, I see.

you just keep proving you're as bad as those you accuse, would probably
best for you to stop digging.

I've got a deal for you Ian:

If you dont act like an ignorant asshole, and I won't treat you like an
ignorant asshole.

Is that fair enough?

:) No one ever has to shoot you, you've shot yourself in the foot so many
times it must look like a teabag.