Ah.
Big Lie again.
Its none of those

Oh Jolly!!

http://www.mrbrklyn.com/images/joy.mp3

The cron daemon is /usr/sbin/cron

The http server is Apache

*MANY* things listen on sockets, such as the inet daemon
Run
lsof -i -U
to get a list of some of them

All this is clearly documented.

Systemd no more does all these things that are being attributed to it
than the shell does. The whole point of unit files are to tell systemd
what external programs to fork off and execl.

Then why not just use those deamon's existing config files/

The fact that the old deamon's config files are being supplanted is proof
that there's more going on than what you claim.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com