Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] calibre
On 2014-09-29 18:39, jdd wrote:
Le 29/09/2014 18:29, Michael Schueller a écrit :

Because it´s outdated for my Kobo Glo. I need at least 2.1 to support
the latest Kobo Glo Firmware 3.8

can't you copy the files with Dolphin? calibre can do offline
conversion. In fact Calibre is so slow that I usually do so :-(

When it works (and it does well for me), Calibre is way better. It can
do things like adapt the "document" for the specific reader device. On
some, you also need to take care of some databases or listings.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >