Ruben Safir wrote:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:24:58AM -0700, Sam M. wrote:
The Systemd debate is reminiscent of the flamewars between Torvalds
and Tanenbaum over whose kernel was superior,

No, it is nothing like that.. But you have also earned your way into
/dev/null

and that's long over.
Just like the Systemd debate is over. Period. Dissidents always have
existed throughout history,

And this is why? I was locked up for chaining my sell to the USSR
Embassy over the protection fo Jewish DISSIDENTS in the former USSR...
because that was important.

Who the FUCK ARE YOU to call people who see systemd for what it is, a
power grab, as DISSIDENTS? Are you now the fucking KGB?

What are you, like 14 years old? Do they allow children on mailing
lists?

Look at what happed when I informed Ian that...
1. Adults are talking, and since he doesn't display adult understanding of the
argument he should
2 A. Sit the fuck down
B. Shut the Fuck Up.

And what did he do?
He spazzed out like a child for being called out as a fundamentally childish
person.

Ruben