ianseeks wrote:
On Sunday 28 Sep 2014 20:48:49 Dirk Gently wrote:
Sam M. wrote:
Dirk you should probably take your Seroquel before writing to this
list; you not only come across as a complete out of touch with reality
moron but as somebody who's in great need of psychiatric care.

With all due respect, Sam

liar

Sit the fuck down
Shut the fuck up
Be fucking quiet and listen when the adults are talking.

you implying you are an adult???

Compared to you and your childish blatherings, yes... yes, indeed.

If you can't do that, then drop dead, asshole.

oh dear, kids childish playground trash talk.

No. It's a sincere instruction.

If you can't meet the first set of conditions, then follow the first
set of instructions..if you can't do that, then I sincerely desire
that you kill yourself.

You should really keep in mind this quote :-
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all
doubt."

So says the immature one who posts meaningless blather in a childish
attempt to distract from the fact that the arguments for SystemD don't
hold waer, and the arguments against SystemD can't be defended against.

Now, a I stated previously... adults talking, so you, child, sit the fuck down
adn shut the fuck up.