On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 01:38:08PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 01:29:45PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-09-29 01:34, Ruben Safir wrote:

Not through init or mount, but by the runing for mostly bourn scripts in
the init directory and sylinked as S01 S02 etc. Do you need a rundown
on how inittab works? It works by running, spawning something and then
goign away.

False, it does not go away.

Yes - you are correct :) It does not go completely away and I stand
corrected!

it sits and waites for telinit calls

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com