On 28/09/14 17:33, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-09-28 16:44, lynn wrote:

The bug is about systemd and Kerberos, so I doubt whether anyone on this
list will have the foggiest.

It it related to this?

https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/i386/openSUSE/13.1/RELEASE-NOTES.en.html#idp315834436

5.3. Samba Version 4.1

Samba version 4.1 shipped with openSUSE 13.1 does not include support to
operate as an Active Directory style domain controller. This
functionality is currently disabled, as it lacks integration with
system-wide MIT Kerberos.

Thanks. No. It's nothing to do with that. That statement is the usual lack of understanding we have come to expect of anything to do with AD, samba and SLES/openSUSE. The Samba4 Heimdal implementation integrates perfectly with Samba4 KDC under the 13.1 MIT packages. What does not integrate is systemd with Kerberos or the SLES developer responsible for it. Hence, Samba4 as an AD package on eithet SLES or openSUSE is never going to happen in even the mid future.