Felix Miata wrote:
David Haller wrote on 2014-09-29 02:07 (UTC+0200):

On Sun, 28 Sep 2014, Felix Miata wrote:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2014-September/023294.html

Why should I be so masochistic to read a systemd fanboi dominated ML?

1-intel (know thy enemy)

2-coping with evolution

3-opportunity to discover and possibly thwart new evils before implementation

On this, I agree... although personally, I don't have the stomach for it.

It's like listening in on a cabal of Marxists, talking about how great and
wonderful things will be once Marxism is establish, even though we can see
the utterly ruinous results which have happened everywhere that it's been
tried in the past (Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Paris Commune, Latvia, Estonia,
Lithuania, Poland, Czechloslovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Moldova, all of the
*khan countries, as well as all of the ongoing disasters-in-progress such
as Cuba, Venezuela (OMGZ!!! Omniscient Government bureaucrats failed to be
omniscient and forgot to SET ASIDE ANY FACTORIES TO MAKE TOILET PAPER -- NOW WE
HAZ NOTHING TO WIPE OUR BUTTS WITH!!11!!eleventy!!!), North Korea, etc.

It's simpler to just shoot them, and put the rest of the world out of the misery
created by such immoral, closet-dictator assholes.