On 2014-09-29 04:56, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
В Sun, 28 Sep 2014 21:28:09 -0400
Dirk Gently <dirk.gently00@xxxxxxxxx> пишет:

linux-86ja:/etc/init.d # ./cron start
redirecting to systemctl start .service
Starting CRON daemon
done
linux-86ja:/etc/init.d # grep systemctl ./cron
linux-86ja:/etc/init.d # grep system ./cron
linux-86ja:/etc/init.d #

Hmmm, the cron start/stop script contains NO references to systemctl,
not even in a comment, so I have a question --

How in the ***FUCK*** is this getting redirected to a systemctl command?

You told us so many times how easy it is to understand what script
under /etc/init.d does by just looking at it and now you ask this
question? What prevents you from just looking at script and answer
yourself?

I was intrigued enough to have a look. Then I found out and laughed :-)
Took me some time, though. Maybe five minutes in all. I'm not a script
junkie, after all :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)