Ruben Safir wrote:
On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 09:17:53AM -0400, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/28/2014 08:44 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

What is the issue?
If you have a specific issue we can maybe understand how to help you.
Note that sysV scripts are supported by systemd.

The issue is not about the technology, technique or implementation, it
is purely emotional.

Only on your end. You would make a great Marxist.

Interesting. I just posted on how the systemd supporters convenient
amnesia about previously defeated arguments which they advocates is
EXACTLY like the convenient amnesia Marxists have about all of their
arguments which have been previously defeated.

This is characteristic of Borderline Personality Disordered individuals,
which is quite severe form of emotional instability and mental illness.