Lew Wolfgang wrote:
On 09/28/2014 03:47 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
If systemd bothers you so much, maybe its time for you to switch to BSD,
PCLinuxOS, Slackware or Gentoo, before they too make the choice to make
systemd the only init option, then work harder to prevent that from happening.

I've actually been thinking about BSD for a public-facing server
application. My fiirst experience with Linux was with Slackware
and loading from 39 3.5" floppies. I remember having to compose
my own X11 modelines. Those were the days! I know, you could
justly tell me to not let the door hit me in the ass on my way out,
but I'm not ready to leave just yet. Look at how much fun we have
with this this mailing list?

At this point, the ONLY thing keeping me with openSUSE is YaST...

Literally nothing else.

At all.

Regards,
Lew