Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/28/2014 12:30 PM, Dirk Gently wrote:

Or in OTHER WORDS, SystemD is using a model which is fundamentally
incompatible with the entire rest of Linux.

Ah, now you're talking!

I don't know what this 'SystemD' is, but its not the systemd I'm running
on my Linux boxes and as P&S point out, that's not systemd.

<quote src="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/";>
Spelling

Yes, it is written systemd, not system D or System D, or even SystemD.

Ohhh, Capitalization flames.

That's even lamer than a spelling flame.

It's obvious that when you attack the capitalization rather than the
argument, that you really can't defend this pile of shit