On 09/28/2014 06:40 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 09:17:53AM -0400, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/28/2014 08:44 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

What is the issue?
If you have a specific issue we can maybe understand how to help you.
Note that sysV scripts are supported by systemd.

The issue is not about the technology, technique or implementation, it
is purely emotional.

Only on your end. You would make a great Marxist.

Why thank you; I'm glad you noticed.

Reality is I'd have made a great many things if I had decided to apply
myself in those fields.

The same could be said of many of us.

--
/"\