On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 10:40:06AM -0400, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/28/2014 10:07 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
Specifically regarding systemd:
I do not like to be forced to first learn for 5-8 years how to manage
systems, write scripts and then in a very fast transit to just move into
another way of handling things.

It depends on HOW you learn.
The controversy which this article touches on
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/murphy/why-many-mcses-wont-learn-linux/1137
is apropos here.

I grew up with old UNIX and am in my 60s[1] and not the least bit
intimidated by having to learn, learn and learn anew every couple of
years. The alternative, as I see it, is atrophy and Altzheimers.

Yeah - time for you to go into /dev/null