On 09/28/2014 12:30 PM, Dirk Gently wrote:

Or in OTHER WORDS, SystemD is using a model which is fundamentally
incompatible with the entire rest of Linux.

Ah, now you're talking!

I don't know what this 'SystemD' is, but its not the systemd I'm running
on my Linux boxes and as P&S point out, that's not systemd.

<quote src="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/";>
Spelling

Yes, it is written systemd, not system D or System D, or even SystemD.
And it isn't system d either. Why? Because it's a system daemon, and
under Unix/Linux those are in lower case, and get suffixed with a lower
case d. And since systemd manages the system, it's called systemd. It's
that simple. But then again, if all that appears too simple to you, call
it (but never spell it!) System Five Hundred since D is the roman
numeral for 500 (this also clarifies the relation to System V, right?).
The only situation where we find it OK to use an uppercase letter in the
name (but don't like it either) is if you start a sentence with systemd.
</quote>

Such a fundamental gaff!
Its indicative of the lack of basic research into your case, and the
lack of facts, so easily contradicted by that series of articles, that
makes all your assertions a Big Lie.

The fact that you have to keep repeating them with threats of violence
is just so characteristic of the political leaders who use the Big Lie
technique to disrupt the world nearly a century ago. The best that can
be said for it is that it worked and worked well, give a gullible, out
of work population and a cowed, easily manipulated media.

We're a bit more sophisticated today; we need a hefty dose of Religious
Fervour along with the Big lie to get us stirred up. :-(